Youth Inclusion Network Board Meeting
Updated: May 10, 2022
Last December 13, within the Youth Inclusion Network Board Meeting, decision makers from 7 international companies (Accenture, Capgemini, Decathlon, Microsourcing, Sodexo B&R, Tractebel Engie, VSL) met at Capgemini Office in Manila to assess all the actions taken in 2017 and define the objectives for 2018.
Especially, the main objectives validated for the year 2018 to fight for the Youth inclusion are the followings:
- The creation of global forum gathering all the stakeholders related to Youth Inclusion: companies, governmental institutions and their local branches, school and universities, NGOs, etc.
- The Implementation of a shared platform between Youth and training organization for sourcing the Youth.
- The improvement of the detailed roadmap thanks to which the companies will then commit to provide the necessary training. A first step for a smooth organization which will provide each Youth with the necessary skills and then facilitate its professional integration!
- The intensification of the meetings with all the possible partners which could support Youth Inclusion.
- The improvement of the database to support the communication of the YIN impact.
- The consolidation of the information and the creation of communication tools or new channels. These actions will be taken through a new organization around a unique Board and five working committees (Partners & Sourcing, Advocate Youth Integration, Prepare, Facilitate Integration, Tools & Communication) which will make more efficient and powerful YIN actions.